Saturday, May 29, 2010

Halo on crack!

Halo Reach Pictures, Images and Photos

I remember back in the day when I played my first FPS, which happened to be halo. Then Halo 2 came out and that's all I did every weekend. Formula was round up about 6- 12 guys add in 4 xbox's accompanied by their own TVs. We set up shop and then try to destroy each other. Hectic battles every weekend, and in those times it seemed like I'd never stop. With my free time hit up xbox-live. Rank up and dominate the competition was the name of the game. I lived breathed and ate Halo for a full 3 years of my life. Then Halo 3 came about played that but slowly I started playing less and less, until eventually I didn't play Halo at all. The new game Halo: ODST I didn't even take a second glance at. My Halo days were over. Halo fell off and I forgot how much I used to love that game until I came across an article of the new Halo game, Halo: Reach. Which seems like a personal gift from bungie to me. It looks like they took everything I used to love about Halo and injected it with steroid's, popped it some ecstasy and threw in some crack at overdosing levels. I gave up on Halo completely and just never thought I'd get back into it or even get an xbox 360 for that matter. I was wrong because this game let me tell you brought me back. Check out the video for yourself. After watching the video, if you told me it's not going to be insane you'd be lying to yourself.





and here's an extra clip that capture's the essence of Halo. The Good The Bad-Ass, The Ugly.

No comments:

I know it's easy to imagine but its easier to just to "do" If you can't "do" what you imagine then what is imagination to you? Just a waste of space in your brain- Kid Cudi
free web page counters

all the old shit you want to see